Closing on: Dec 1, 2020
We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer
- Novus Altair Ltd is a well-established Security and IT services provider based in London, UK.
- Novus Altair is assessed and registered for ISO Quality Management System, BS OHSAS Health & Safety, and BS EN Environmental.
- With annual sales growing steadily year-on-year we are stepping into the future strong and confident.
- Our R & D team is outstanding having introduced revolutionary concepts in using Robots and Drones for the Security Industry.
- We envisage to see ourselves as a world-class service provider in the near future.
- Towards reaching our business goals we are establishing a software development team in Karachi, Pakistan which will work very closely with the London head office.
- As such we are looking for a senior iOS developer who has a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of mobile applications.
- The job role requires carrying out all iOS development activities where work will be closely linked up with the project manager and product owner for all assigned projects.
- The chosen candidate will be involved fully to determine project technical assessment, technical design, and continual improvement activities.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- An effective team player with the ability to work on his own initiative in order to achieve urgent deadlines. Thrives in any busy fast-moving work environment.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to work comfortably under pressure in order to get a job done.
- As a member of the Scrum team, participate in daily stand-up meetings, project status meetings as well as retrospective meetings and iteration reviews.
- Adhere to best practices and coding standards in all development projects.
- Respond well to training in new subjects and strive to respond correctly “first time” to the constant challenge of change.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- 3+ years of professional experience working as an iOS developer in a software house.
- MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- 5+ years of professional experience working as an iOS developer in a software house.
Background, skills, and experience
- Object-Oriented Programming experience with Swift and Objective-C
- Experience in developing UIs for different screen dimensions
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Good understanding of Create/Consume Web Services
- Solid understanding of Web Service standards (JSON, REST, etc).
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs. Complete integration knowledge of Google APIs, especially Google location-based service APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Evidence of background, qualification
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wapda Town Lahore Pakistan